Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

books/cbts for MCSE/MCSA Exams...

Options
  • 06-10-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

I am looking to starting doing the MCSE/MCSA exams.
    I work as a Desktiop Support Administrator at the moment..what books would people recommend..what about cbt based couses?
    My boss said they could send me on a course..but I presume CBT based courses would be better coz you can replay the videos time and again…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

For the MCSE/MCSA exams I would start with MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exams 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294)
    you might pickup the Windows XP if you just want the MCSA quickly you can do both XP and Vista (Vista exam was way to easy I thought)
    only one will count to your MCSE. for a MCSA+messaging you need 70-284 Exchange 2003 which is one of the harder exams.

I found the CBT Nugget videos to be very useful. Testout are good as well nice mix of reading, test exams and sims.
    I like the Exam Cram books as well for reading the few days before a exam.

Coyote

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

with the cbtnuggets is it just cbt courses you get with that..do you get any books?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

just vids

Advertisement