Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silicone cat litter

Options
  • 06-10-2009 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

I normally get silicone cat litter from Petstop Superstore in Blanch Retail Park. It's brand is Silica Cat Litter.

However they're out of it for weeks & not getting it again for another few weeks :mad:

Does anyone use this stuff & know anywhere else to get it, even on-line. I absolutely detest any other type of litter as does the queen sheba herself :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have you tried ringing other petshops to see if they stock it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

No, very difficult for me to make calls during working hours, but I can nip in & out of internet ot have a look and haven't found anything.

I'll try calling around somehow if no one knows of anywhere offhand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hmm ok, I've rung Baumanns in Stillorgan & Wackers on longmile road and neither stock it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Wow thanks! I wasn't expecting that!
    I'll probably prepare a list of places to call on lunch break tomorrow & hopefully eventually find somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Have you tried www.zooplus.ie? I know you prob want the litter asap but always worth checking out for the future. Gave Petmania in Santry a buzz - they also don't sell it. Good luck on your search!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kitty_mom

I buy them in www.zooplus.ie for my cats. I think the delivery is within 5 days.

Advertisement