Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HAARP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think we'll need more than a link to a discusion on another website?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

6th wrote: »
    I think we'll need more than a link to a discusion on another website?

It's not a discussion, it is the experience of someone who tried to investigate the effects of haarp technology.
    I know what you're saying though, maybe we could have a sticky for people who already believe in all things NWO. ie no debate needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Shush up. I'm halfway through reading it.

Anyone else read through this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

squod wrote: »
    Anyone else read through this?

Nope. Far too much reading. :confused:

• Advertisement

Nope. Far too much reading. :confused:

The 'homepage' for the project is here.
    http://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARP.html

Er.. whether to read the OPs longer story, well.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Xandrius

squod wrote: »
    The 'homepage' for the project is here.
    http://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARP.html

Er.. whether to read the OPs longer story, well.....

What I find a bit scary with HAARp is that we have it in Norway where Im orginally from and its the american military that finances it. There is something wrong with that. We also have a similar "weapon" on the artic island of Svalbard that the norwegian goverment owns.

Xandrius wrote: »
    What I find a bit scary with HAARp is that we have it in Norway where Im orginally from and its the american military that finances it. There is something wrong with that. We also have a similar "weapon" on the artic island of Svalbard that the norwegian goverment owns.

I'd expect there to be submarine communications arrays there anyway. I never knew about this stuff untill recently. Scary stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Whats so scary about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

As I understand it the only reason that Svalbard is famous is for the seed bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yes, it's called SPEAR (Space Plasma Exploration by Active Radar)

http://ion.le.ac.uk/spear/

I'm torn on whether HAARP projects have any purpose other than exploration, who knows what's possible with such technology..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

According to the story in the link the OP posted it was used during the balkans conflict, and he also hinted that it was responsible for the asian tsunami.

Advertisement