Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Electric Ballroom

Options
  • 06-10-2009 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Has anybody seen this play by Enda Walsh? I saw it last week as part of the Dublin Theatre Festival. Very enjoyable but very weird.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 goldilocks77

Saw it last year in the cramped Druid Theatre. Having seen The Small Things and The Walworth Farce, I was prepared to be amused and bemused. It started slowly and I found it a bit confusing but stuck with it and really enjoyed it. The costumes, set and set were very well done. I thought Rosaleen Lenihan gave a great performance and Mikel Murfi was amazing. It's in NYC at the moment, wonder what they'll make of it? Well worth seeing, but I prefer The Walworth Farce, sheer genius!

Advertisement