Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone from Clonmel help?

Options
  • 06-10-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

This may seem a strange request but I have been searching for someone from Clonmel who I used to be friends with in the IT in Tralee.

I am finding searching for him seriously frustrating and it almost seems like he has fallen off the face of the earth.

He was training in Tralee as a carpenter but lived in Clonmel and I know his sister worked in the town as the last time I seen him was actually in Clonmel andI met his sister also as she was working.

He is about 30, and quite a handsome bloke... I used call him Mike but everyone else seemed to know him as Mick and as I recall it was Dwyer, he is possibly a carpenter...

I would absolutely love to get back in touch with this guy, I did have a number for him but have lost it and have even recently considered poppin up to Clonmel to see if I can track him down.

Does anyone know who I am talking about? If anyone does know him could you please tell him about this post and perhaps he could get in contact through this site? I am very grateful to anyone who helps..

I have been away from Tralee for a few years and have recently moved back with my fiance and Children so I have really lost touch with everyone...

Thanks for reading this far, hopefully someone will be able to help.

xxx

Comments

Advertisement