Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email for nokia

• 06-10-2009 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know a email addresss for nokia? Tried there sight and google but no Luck....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

idunno78 wrote: »
    Dose anyone know a email addresss for nokia? Tried there sight and google but no Luck....

Nokia, as far as I'm aware, don't have an email address to be contacted at, as they have the "Contact us" section on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

yea io went on that but no good, only a phone number... Jese ya'd think such a big company would have an email!! not to worry thanks anyhow!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Am I the only one who can see a "contact nokia care via email" on that page :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Am I the only one who can see a "contact nokia care via email" on that page :confused:

Twas giving an exception error earlier, seems fine now.

yea but if you click it icomes up with nothing. or at least for me it does!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Works fine for me

clicked it there and it works, dunno why it wouldnt earleir!! stupid computers!
    thanks for yer help ppl!!:D:D

Advertisement