Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John O'Donoghue is a nice man --VIDEO SHOCK-

Options
  • 06-10-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

what a tosser!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

bonzos wrote: »
    what an expensive tosser!!!!

It had to be corrected! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,023 ✭✭✭✭walshb

They're an absolute embarrassment to this nation.

I couldn't quite make out what exactly John wanted withdrawn.
    What was the statement he wanted withdrawn?

walshb wrote: »
    They're an absolute embarrassment to this nation.

I couldn't quite make out what exactly John wanted withdrawn.
    What was the statement he wanted withdrawn?

Probably a bank statement! :D

Sorry - couldn't resist!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

What did he want withdrawn? Well it certainly wasn't his expense account!!

• Advertisement

that man is under pressure ..get him on first class flight the the south of france quick and a large brady

Taxi!!! sorry i mean limo:D!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,023 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Did this happen today fellas?

I don't believe there was a date on the video, or if there was, I missed it.

Anyway, what a brass neck to be still riding this out. How does this clown even look at himself in the mirror, never mind how he is going about it in public:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,423 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

the only guy with any class is the porter , he doesnt bat an eyelid during the whole piece

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Order!Order! show some repect here to the cc:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

this happened his first day... about 2 years ago. What the hell does it have to do with what's going on today?

this happened his first day... about 2 years ago. What the hell does it have to do with what's going on today?
    Its let us see the real john (the person:D)rather than john the crook...sorry i mean cc.Order now please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Er O'Donoghue was in the right here :confused:, but don't let that get in the way of the witchhunt. And it was when he got the job first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

prinz wrote: »
    Er O'Donoghue was in the right here :confused:, but don't let that get in the way of the witchhunt. And it was when he got the job first.

While the video has nothing to do with the expenses debacle it's hardly right to call it a witchhunt. The man's been milking the system for his own gain.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    While the video has nothing to do with the expenses debacle it's hardly right to call it a witchhunt. The man's been milking the system for his own gain.

I agree!
    Its a cash-cow hunt!

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    It's hardly a witchhunt. The man's been milking the system for his own gain.

:( You mean I got me pitchfork out for nothing? :( I'm all in favour of it. But in fairness putting up videos like the OP's adds nothing, because he was perfectly in the right there, with respect of the office of Ceann Comhairle.

:( You mean I got me pitchfork out for nothing? :( I'm all in favour of it. But in fairness putting up videos like the OP's adds nothing, because he was perfectly in the right there, with respect of the office of Ceann Comhairle.
    Two words that should never be in the same sentence ...respect & JOD,another example is honourable & rody malloy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You're probably right. But unfortunately the man has lost his right to respect at this stage so videos like that posted are going to become more and more commonplace I'd say.

bonzos wrote: »
    Two words that should never be in the same sentence ...respect & JOD,another example is honourable & rody malloy

With respect, JO'D is a ****. ;)

Advertisement