Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend womens stylist for short hair in Dublin

• 06-10-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    Am on the eternal search for a good stylist for my hair in the Dublin area but would travel to Co. Kildare. Have short, fine hair and don't want to colour it - just want a good stylish/funky look. Am 39 so don't want to go anywhere where I would feel too old!
    Help please!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Hi

My friend has shortish hair and gets it done by Mia in Toni n Guy on Clarendon Street. Does a really cool funky style for her and she is in her mid 30s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

My older sister has short hair and goes to the same hairdresser as me ( my hair is quite long though). Alison in Khaki, they're in Tallaght. She used to go to Toni and Guy on Dame street until I convinced her to give them a try.
    She's been delighted with her cut ever since ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 joshie123

Thank you for the responses ladies - will note them down. Am getting hair cut today with my usual salon so will have those recommendations for my next visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

I cant recommend Brown Sugar on Wicklow Street enough. most of the hairdressers in there are over 30, so its not junior staff doing your hair. They are very experienced and amazing.
    All my life i have hated going to the hair dressers. never got what i wanted, would cut my hair unevenly and i just hated it,until i went here.
    The stylist i would use is Christian. he is amazing! AMAZING!!

Advertisement