Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair's latest "1 million seats sale" confusion

Options
  • 06-10-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Was hoping to book a flight with ryanair based on their latest special offer from Dublin where they have advertised flight's to Tampere for 48.36 Euro's. The link is below.

http://www.ryanair.com/site/IE/cheapflights.php?dest=TMP&base=DUB

Fomr the offer below it says book until midnight on 8/10/09 and the fare is a "fixed" price of 48.36 (not including taxes)
    Booking Period: Tue 06th Oct 09 - Thu 08th Oct 09
    Travel Period: Tue 20th Oct 09 - Fri 30th Oct 09

However when I go to book a flight for Monday 26th of October I find the price is as follows.

Fare: 159.99 EUR
    Online Check-In: 5.00 EUR
    Taxes / Fees: 33.37 EUR
    Total Price: 198.36 EUR

I have tried looking into the t&c's but cant find anything and was just wondering can they still advertise this price but when I book I get another price, Knowing ryanair I'm thinking thay have some way out but the only thing I can see is "All Holidays, School Breaks and Major Sporting Events are excluded from this offer" however the fare for Wednesday 21's is also 119 euro and I know that Is definately not in any of the above categories.

Does anyone have any advice or expereience on this before I try and get in contact with them?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement