Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi to Fairview

Options
  • 06-10-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

How much would the fare be for a taxi from Connolly Station to Fairview?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

CSC wrote: »
    How much would the fare be for a taxi from Connolly Station to Fairview?

€7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you could walk it in about 10 - 15 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Or get a bus which there are quite a few which travel from Connolly to Fairview.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yup, theres loads of buses that go by that stretch, the 42 if im not mistaken, the 27b and the 29a are the ones i know of. probably a lot more too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Masada wrote: »
    yup, theres loads of buses that go by that stretch, the 42 if im not mistaken, the 27b and the 29a are the ones i know of. probably a lot more too. :)

42, 42a/b, 130, 31, 31b, 32, 32a/b, 33, 27, 27b, 128. probably some more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Is it no wonder the taxi drivers are up in arms.

A young fellah comes on here asking about a taxi journey and ye ply him with bus numbers. Feckin' disgrace! :D

But yeah OP - I'd get the bus if I was you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

AFAIK, with the exception of the 53 and special services like Airlink, every bus that passes Connolly goes through Fairview.

Advertisement