Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned

Options
  • 06-10-2009 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

last week i got banned for standing up for myself, kona kept leaving wtf posts on my poll and cursing and putting me down, i contacted the cycling mod, and he just said ignore him as he is like that, and that he was just back from a ban of a month , after 3 more hours of this personal abuse i posed a poll asking boardies if kona was abusive, i really felt left on my own by the mods, and for once i followed their way of doing things, and still get banned from my fave forum, my thread rules were simple, if your fave bike shop isnt listed in the pool please post it, but kona kept breaking thread rules, i stared this thread for to help newbies on finding a good bike shop in dublin, and i use the forum for charity cycles i organise, and trail riding for beginners, i contacted uberwolf on this matter and got no reply! ignored and pused to the side, i would love some sort of modding here, dont want a big deal made of it but at least reply with some info, thanks mods

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Can you explain exactly why you have set up a Help Desk thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mockler007

unfair banning, ignored by mods, being treated badly by boardies, it says it all above :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Well I cannot comment until you link me to the posts you are complaining about.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mockler007

i cant view any post because of the boards system is down, and im banned, it was a poll on the cycling forum, best bike shops dublin poll, i pmd daymobrew to highlight the insults, he said ignore, then i got banned by uberwolf for the poll on kona.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

mockler007 wrote: »
    i cant view any post because of the boards system is down, and im banned, it was a poll on the cycling forum, best bike shops dublin poll, i pmd daymobrew to highlight the insults, he said ignore, then i got banned by uberwolf for the poll on kona.
    If you log out you can see threads in that forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement