Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact info?

• 06-10-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Ok, ugh I know this sounds like a proper stupid thing to post up but anyway here goes

I know there is a list of XBL tags/PSN IDs and stuff, but for me (and I'd say its the same situation for other people) I don't have eveyrone added. I remember seeing someone suggest an account with all the irish players as friends and then we just add that single profile as a friend?

Also for matchmaking via XBL/PS3/2DF/GGPO and just to get to know people better I think people should probbaly post their MSN/Yahoo/AIM or w/e. I've never been to one of the casual meets and I think people would benefit from this. It's also awkward for me since my Xbox is upstairs and my PC is downstairs and I've never played anyone here on XBL

maybe I'm just being a bitch :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I'm not on xbl, I have it for the PC and the ps3 though :p but placebo/anti-girl who you know from 3rd strike etc is on the 360 as far as I'm aware. Get the pc version so I can play you :mad: :p

Not really sure what your askin here? I assume its more about 'whos active on xbox live' thing so you don't have to spend 10min adding a massive list of people half of whom don't play anymore.

As for instant messaging etc, there is a steam group going on I think. Maybe we should make another just for the irish community as looking at that it seems to be a general street fighter 4 group.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Ramza, Ill play you on live in a few minutes if you like? :P

All i need is your GT! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

>.>
    <.<

(Shameless self-promotion)

eSports.ie STEAM group
    #esports.ie on IRC
    eSportsIreland on XBox Live

All available for use for connecting with other players and so on.

Boardsgamers and boardsgamersII also lists a lot of boards players on XBoxLive (more than just SF - just like the above mentioned)

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

my XBL is farzadq

Advertisement