Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aboot fookin' time. Fair play RTE.

• 06-10-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

:)

Don't know which editor on RTE is responsible but wasn't it great to see them cut the "Kids going without toilet roll" story into the John O,Donoghue expenses/ no-confidence story. Well done lads and lasses.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

If it stops them going to pauls house. all the better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Hang him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sort of hits home more so how the incompetent fools have let the state down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ehh, wtf?
    Care to explain what's going on here, any one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

CianRyan wrote: »
    Ehh, wtf?

RTE 6 news main story was JOD, then a story about how a school had to request toilet rolls from parents for their kids in school.
    The point of the additional srory was clearly, the school had been let down cos' of rising costs, lack of back-up from the Dept' of education, etc.

Here: http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1006/education.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My school ran out of toilet paper all the time, only difference was instead of writing to parents they just left us to it until we copped on to bring our own TP. Didn't take long I can tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

CianRyan wrote: »
    Ehh, wtf?

John O'Donoghue, former Fianna Fail TD, spending tax payers money like a whoore.

RTE, notoriously pro Fianna Fail and are covering the story and talking to opposition leaders who demand he resign, mid way through the John O'Donoghue story, go to a story about school kids being asked to bring their own toilet paper in because the school can't afford it.

The second story further puts into perspective what a cunt John O'Donoghue is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Biggins wrote: »
    RTE 6 news main story was JOD, then a story about how a school had to request toilet rolls from parents for their kids in school.
    The point of the additional srory was clearly, the school had been let down cos' of rising costs, lack of back-up from the Dept' of education, etc.

Here: http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1006/education.html

Ah ffs, you can get 10 rolls of bog paper in Lidl for less than 3 quid, have the dept of education do a whip round for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I can't believe the fcuker has the neck to refuse to resign on his own accord

Just goes to show how little these twats care about the people.. and you can be sure that the only reason Labor are demanding a vote of no confidence is because of the coverage it's getting atm, they've known the situation for ages

pack of sniveling vermin scumbags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,459 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

everyone is blaming jod, has his boss made any statement?, thats who we shud be hunting down...dont shoot the slave, shoot the slave driver....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

I can't believe the fcuker has the neck to refuse to resign on his own accord

Just goes to show how little these twats care about the people

You will withdraw that statement!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Do you have your homework for today John? No i wiped me hole with it.

Advertisement