Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V Cards in Cork

Options
  • 06-10-2009 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

What places actually sell 3V cards in Cork City? A lot of the places listed on the 3V website don't "really" do them for some reason. They do the Payzone thing but not the 3V, so I don't want to try every retailer listed on the website. I'm situated in Southern Road and go to CSN during the day, so I'm wondering what would be most convenient for me location wise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

The only place I know for sure that does them is the internet cafe up from the GPO (towards McDonalds and Brown Thomas). I have often bought them there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Area 51 on north main street sell them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You get your 3v Card online.

then Any shop with the sign can do it, it's run through the Mobile Top-up machine.

ALL the shops with the sign can do it, but the staff probably don't know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Miaireland wrote: »
    The only place I know for sure that does them is the internet cafe up from the GPO (towards McDonalds and Brown Thomas). I have often bought them there.

That would be Web Work House on Winthrop Street, have often got them there as well.

Spar, Turners Cross still have them as well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

You check online in wchich stores you'll be able to top-up,I always do it on McCurtain as I live near:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭katieboo

You can get the vouchers in Broadale Stores in Maryborough as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Morgans shop on Tramore Rd do them, their staff actually know what to do. That is probably the closest one to Coláiste Stiofán Naofa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

centra's tend to do them, but i know maxol in donnybrook do them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Area 51 on north main street sell them. ;)
    Up to when they closed this week, they had not done them in nearly 18 months, despite the big 3V sign behind the counter and stickers on the wall!

Fine Wines on Washington St do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

The internet shop on Bandon Road opposite Moks, does them as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

grenache wrote: »
    Up to when they closed this week, they had not done them in nearly 18 months, despite the big 3V sign behind the counter and stickers on the wall!

Fine Wines on Washington St do them.

I haven't payed for a 3v voucher in over a year. :D So area 51 are gone then, wonder whats happening to all those alienwares.

Advertisement