Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse trick Italian TV producers

• 06-10-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

They were asked to mime so they decided to mess around. It's funny how the presenter doesn't take notice and interviews the "singer" at the end. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Saw that a while back. Matts drumming is brilliant...the stick point:D They'ev done that kinda thing on tv for years though, when they have to mime, or else show up hammered.

EDIT: Also, I know they are all on wrong instruments, but I dont even think its Doms kit they using!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭superdog

Ha ha, it's excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Mushy wrote: »
    Saw that a while back. Matts drumming is brilliant...the stick point:D They'ev done that kinda thing on tv for years though, when they have to mime, or else show up hammered.

EDIT: Also, I know they are all on wrong instruments, but I dont even think its Doms kit they using!
    haha. brilliant.
    Matthew's playing it, so it's set up for a right handed player. Dom's a lefty. And It's prob a rental kit they used. Lugging a full kit around for these things is more work than necessary. If they'd have been playing live, Dom prob would have had his kit brought out, and set up for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Mushy wrote: »

I also looks like Dom is using a left handed bass but isn't Chris right handed?

Edit: Never mind I looked at the post above this one

LD 50 wrote: »
    haha. brilliant.
    Matthew's playing it, so it's set up for a right handed player. Dom's a lefty. And It's prob a rental kit they used. Lugging a full kit around for these things is more work than necessary. If they'd have been playing live, Dom prob would have had his kit brought out, and set up for him.

I know that, but just adds to it that its not his kit. Love the way Chris giving it socks on guitar. But still, Matt just not trying on a wrong-way round kit(based on the real drummer:D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

It was done years ago and MUCH better by Iron Maiden :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS7W-OiPwjo

scudzilla wrote: »
    It was done years ago and MUCH better by Iron Maiden :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS7W-OiPwjo

Muse did that thing years back too, but its the interview at the end that sums it all up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Better example of Muse rippin it outta the producers

spanish producer asks Muse not to swear as its a live radio show

and at 1:35 thoroughly regrets it

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Brilliant stuff. On the subject of 'live' TV performances, here's a good one:

Advertisement