Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Galway - moonandstars

Options
  • 06-10-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Magnus wrote: »
    Perhaps at a car boot sale?
    Advertise them on www.adverts.ie
    Ebay?

Sorry for interupting this thread.
    Hi i am new to boards and i posted on thread things to do in galway,meeting new friends as i dont know anyone. i got a reply but i cannot reply back cos this thread is closed. and as far as i can see u were the last pwerson to post on this, so im wondering can u tell me why this happened. would hav been nice to meet new people. thanking u.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi moonandstars
    Welcome to boards. That thread was from 2006 or thereabouts. Better start a fresh on here in Galway City.
    Have a look around the threads and read the two top threads about what Galway has to offer.
    I've moved these from the other thread so you can one all for yourself.
    Are you a student or working?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Hi moonandstars
    I'm Snu and I also like dragging up old threads and amongst other things. the geographic distribution of cigarette butts, analysing automated traffic signals and pondering the contents of tesco value teabags.
    I'd love to be your fwiend..

Advertisement