Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playhouse and Liberty Hall.

• 06-10-2009 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

Make the Playhouse a permanant fixture.

Facebook Link
    Liberty Hall has been transformed from a dated monolith to a dynamic blank canvas that illuminates and cheers the city centre with animations from all over the world.

It's a beacon of Dublin creativity and a welcome sight for tired eyes at a difficult time.

As part of the Dublin Theatre Festival, it officially ends on 11th October once the festival is finished. But with all that hard and software already in place and developed, does it really need to go?

The LEDs used are extremely energy efficient and its infrastructure relatively uninvasive.

So join this group is to show your interest in keeping the LEDs installed, working, and Playhousing indefinitely - all names will be presented to Siptu, Daft and the Theatre Festival on the final day of its operation.

And leave a comment here too if you'd like to say something about it - they will also be passed on.

If you're concerned that joining wil have no effect, it's already generated chatter in the media, featuring on 98fm, Phantom, online and with further interest streaming in!

Go on, brighten up your life. We saved the spiceburger and now we can save the playhouse.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

link fail.

liberty hall looks great at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I don't have a facebook so can't join to give my support but I do think they should leave it, it looks awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Saved the spiceburger? Did Mary Harney have anything to do with it's brush with extinction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Saved the spiceburger? Did Mary Harney have anything to do with it's brush with extinction?

No, it was economic factors.
    She is overweight though, well spotted Neamhshuntasach.

Advertisement