Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenny & O`Donoghue

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dlofnep wrote: »
    Oh really? That's a bit of a flip-flop on this statement you had to say about local SF councillor, David Cullinane:

(Link: http://www.face.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58707411&postcount=59)

So which is it Sully?

Sinn Fein down South I was refering to - not Waterford. :) In general I dont find SF much good for anything.
    Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin acted on behalf of the party, as leader of Sinn Féin in the Dáil. Your point is moot.

Dont mind me lad, I was only winding you up a little. I cant say much about Kenny and wont bother getting into a "Well look at your party leader before pointing fingers in my direction!!" ****e. Forgive me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Sully wrote: »
    Sinn Fein down South I was refering to - not Waterford. :) In general I dont find SF much good for anything.

Is Waterford not as South as it gets? You've already acknowledged that our local councillor is a hard worker. It's not fair to say that they are not good for anything.
    Sully wrote: »
    Dont mind me lad, I was only winding you up a little. I cant say much about Kenny and wont bother getting into a "Well look at your party leader before pointing fingers in my direction!!" ****e. Forgive me :)

No that's fine - But I felt it was neccessary to bring up the point that Ó Caolain is SF's leader in the Dáil, as is Enda Kenny FG's leader in the Dáil.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dlofnep wrote: »
    Is Waterford not as South as it gets? You've already acknowledged that our local councillor is a hard worker. It's not fair to say that they are not good for anything.

One good councilor does not make the party though.
    No that's fine - But I felt it was neccessary to bring up the point that Ó Caolain is SF's leader in the Dáil, as is Enda Kenny FG's leader in the Dáil.

Indeed. :)

Advertisement