Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip Piercings in Galway? What to expect. . .

Options
  • 06-10-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Okay, I am an unwashed heathen in the world of piercings and other such body modifications (I have two ear piercings), and after some great consideration I have decided to get a lip piercing (Not sure of the technical term). I live in Galway but have no idea where to get the piercing and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the best place to get it, price ranges and possible age limits (I am 17 and have my parent's consent). Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61022224

that link is about peircing in galway. I got mine in galway but as far as i know the place is closed now.. Its called a Labret. It cost me about 55€ wheni got it done 2 years ago... You will probally need one of your parents to go with you because your only17, the legal in age is 18, you could wait til then and bring ID!? hope thats some help !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Which kind of lip piercing were you planning to get?

There's the middle of the lower lip, the sides of the lower lip, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

There's also the Vertical Labret. And they're only the ones on you lower lip!

Advertisement