Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox freezing problem

• 06-10-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi guys

im having a problem with the 360.

I bought fifa on Friday after a couple of minutes of playing it would freeze and tell me to clean the disc etc, at times it would just freeze completely, I thought it was the game as it wasn’t that cleanest when I got it. ( this dizzy bitch in the shop had her hands all on the disc when she was putting it in the box)

Any way changed the game, got one fresh from the packet and it’s still happening :mad:.

It’s just freezing in the middle of the game and I have to reset my xbox.

my other games seem to work fine, cod waw and fallout.

is the xbox on the way out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Well, last time I had freezing issues was when I bought prototype. They became more and more frequent until the console RROD'd.

Unless there is a problem with the disc (maybe borrow a friend's copy/ run yours on another machine), then I would imagine it's on it's last legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

its defo the box :(

its just 2 years old now, would it still be covered by microsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

only if it RRoD's or gets the E74 error

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

NTMK wrote: »
    only if it RRoD's or gets the E74 error

can i make it get the rrod?

or can i just say it has it and let them take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

you can use the towel trick to overheat it to RRoD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

A similar thing has been happening to me, although not as frequent as the OP. However, it's not happening playing COD, although I've been playing mostly FIFA 10 since last Friday.

I was considering copying FIFA to HDD and see if it happens as much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Mine is freezing too the last two week's.
    No matter what game i play about once a day. Think its my xbox thou.

Advertisement