Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top menu invisible

Options
  • 07-10-2009 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭

Hey, I think this is the right place to post.

You know the drop-down menus at the top of the site where you can easily navigate? Well, I can't see it on my laptop. I'm using Firefox and tried Chrome, IE and Safari and it's the same deal. When I use boards on college computers everything is back to normal so obviously something went crazy on my side but I haven't a clue.

Anybody know what's up?

edit: Ah here, what's going on? Just as I submit the thread and the page refreshes, the menus magically reappear. Hmmm... I'm still dumbfounded. I wonder is there an easier way to fix the problem the next time it occurs than having to create a new thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

It seems that it went for you at the time it regenerates at midnight. When it is regenerating it just wanders off for a wee while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Oh, I see. Cheers. It happens at every midnight, I suppose?

Advertisement