Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen a CERAMIC TURF BURNING COTTAGE for sale, esp around KINSALE???

Options
  • 07-10-2009 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi all,

i posted under antiques & collectables looking for a Ceramic Turf Burning Cottage, but a particular kind, as on Cottage Creations website,
    but I cannot contact the number for whatever reason, the number's just ringing out.

If you take a look at Cottage Creations you'll see they are/were based in Farrangalway, Kinsale.
    Does anyone know where I could get the above at some gift shop/gallery type place around Cork City or county???

Thanks guys,

buttercupbee

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Flight19

saw one very similar if not the same in the tourist office on the Grand Parade a couple of weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PaddyBloggit

saw one in a touristy shop across near the Sceal Eile restaurant in Killarney.

Advertisement