Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counselling retreats for depression

Options
  • 07-10-2009 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have been suffering from depression for many years now. I recently admitted my problem and got help from my GP of anti-depressants which i have just began. I will be attending counselling locally in a few weeks time. However I would love to get away for a few days/week to a retreat or similar where I can get some counselling and maybe include some activities. All I want is just to talk, get away from it all, think a little and put me first for a change. Does anyone know of any such place, anywhere in Ireland that provides something like this? I would even be open to going abroad if necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭iguana2005

Hello fellow sufferer...
    Have a look at www.themindfulnessretreat.com in Spain which to me seems the only decent place to go. Havnt been personally yet but sun + relax + good food + away from Ireland = heaven
    Good luck..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 keel

I looked up that web site for spain and it looks good. I think I will email them for more info and availability. Many thanks iguana.

Advertisement