Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going up ?

• 07-10-2009 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

So who reckons they will be promoted ?

I think that DivIII will be flooded with us boardsies next season.
    Should be some good matchups.

Orizio may even get in to divII ! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jprender wrote: »
    So who reckons they will be promoted ?

I think that DivIII will be flooded with us boardsies next season.
    Should be some good matchups.

Orizio may even get in to divII ! :D

I'm fairly sure I will be promoted. I am not sure but I may risk normal in semi's so that I have lots of TNT for the showdown! But I am unsure whether I will be able to take crashing out in the playoffs to seasons in a row... choker tag is looming!:D

I lost to team i ahve in semis earlier in season when I ended up with a prop at OH and kicking & playing normal intensity. so think if I have proper team out and play normal I will risk it I am fairly sure they TNT'd me that time... oh decisions decisions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

By no means a done deal, but my squad seems slightly stronger than my two probable playoff opponents. I expect to be getting my arse handed to me in divIII next season:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah, should be going up hopefully. Unbeaten in the league this season so hopefully I can take out my rivals. Still unsure as to how to play out the LTNT though... I'd be rather embaressed to go out in the semis because I was saving myself for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

I am at 100% LTNT and will be playing that through the playoffs and the Gaelic Showdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Ya I reckon I'll def be in Promoted next season. Am at the top of my league by like 20 points or something. There were 4 bot teams and the other 4 were fairly crap. Only have one close match the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Good luck to all tonight and tomorrow !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I'm the far superior team CSR wise... so... going to attempt normal and hope my skills can pay ze bills

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Good luck my friends!!!!!!!

Bloody hell. 34 nil up before half time, but they've injured three of my boys, and three more have needed attention. 'Filthy' discipline seems to be the order of the day. Hope at least some of them can recover for tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

logged in there at half time - was losing buy 12 pts or so... but my boys turned it around and won 34-19. happy days, went with normal so have lots of TNT for showdown and final!:D woo two games and hopefully two trophies to come!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I won 71-0 and got 5 pops for my team too !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭crisco10

ok i probably should have known this but i didnt realise the final was the day after the semi! played LTNT last night (and won). Whatever slim chance I had in the final is gone me thinks.....ah well see how it goes anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I forgot it as semi final day yesterday but came through it on normal quite comfortably. LTNT today and fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

I got through my semi-final well and have 100% LTNT for the final and the Gaelic Showdown, so hopefully get a couple of trophies in the next couple of days :)

Good luck to those in finals today!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

What is this? Losing 12 - 7 to an awful team :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I won't be going up to Div. II, because the ****ing final is on at 2 p.m. without me realising, so my default WNWIM/reserve team is playing. ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Already 12 nil down after twenty minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Five up, but my scrum-halves been injured and the replacement has 3 handling. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Winning 21 - 14 at the half. My defence has been shocking though, really not happy with the performance.

Make room for a little un... I'm going up!

• Advertisement

Make room for a little un... I'm going up!
    Ditto. My boys are going to get quite a hammering in div 3.
    Still, the extra 10k a week in sponsorship can't hurt.

Ditto. My boys are going to get quite a hammering in div 3.

You'll not be on your own Dave.... reckon I'll be in the same boat. First year for me the plan is building home grown talent so that maybe I can compete year 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Well the Gnomes are on the way to Div3. Gonna be a tough season next season me thinks. Many improvments to make if were to be competetive.

Well done to all and roll on the Gaelic Showdown, where i will more than likely have my arse handed to me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

woohoo finished third in div 3 beating the best team in division to do it who somehow failed to make the final. oh well made for an exciting match seen as they hammered me twice during regular season.

i thought the final was on later today and missed it. My team won very comfortably anyway 53-0 scoring 8 tries! :) when do u get the prize money?

Not sure about when you get the prize money but because I was at home for both the semi and the final my gate took 475k this week.... happy days!

Not sure about when you get the prize money but because I was at home for both the semi and the final my gate took 475k this week.... happy days!

Nice! how big is your stadium?

I was at home for both playoff matches too. Have got the money for the semi not the final gate money yet. Apparently they're taking that away in season 7 and putting towards the prize money

suppafly wrote: »
    Nice! how big is your stadium?

I was at home for both playoff matches too. Have got the money for the semi not the final gate money yet. Apparently they're taking that away in season 7 and putting towards the prize money

7200 and believe you me with what I've spent this year I badly need the extra gate money. Between that and the prize money I'll I can start to build my academy. Am hoping to grow a few players for sale and bring my finances back on track more.

ya i'm going to make a bigger stadium and get a level 2 accountant with my winnings. Where did u add your seats too? I thinking of putting in a 1000 into the covered seats cuz they bring in the most money

• Advertisement

Standing:
    Uncovered seats:
    Covered seats:
    Member's seats:
    Corporate seats:
    Total capacity:

But I wouldn't follow mine as an example cos most of the time I'm making it up as I go :)

Advertisement