Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going up ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I don't think it's that bad. One of our opponents turned bot, so you just need to finish ahead of one other human team to avoid auto-relegation.

You will beat myself, Carolans Crusaders and Half Acre Hornets if you play with higher intensity than us, while the three of us are busy battling it out for fourth place.

Someone has gone bot you say? Excelllllente. I'm a bit more confident about avoiding relegation, though I reckon I'll focus on a bit of a longer cup run to get some cash in, no point trying to go all-in for the league when there are only a few select matches I can win.

Can't wait for the season to begin, it'll be far more strategic than Div IV which was just a case of turning up for the win and trying hard to get the bonus points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

I don't think it's that bad. One of our opponents turned bot, so you just need to finish ahead of one other human team to avoid auto-relegation.

You will beat myself, Carolans Crusaders and Half Acre Hornets if you play with higher intensity than us, while the three of us are busy battling it out for fourth place.

This may be a really simple question but How do you tell if a team has "gone bot"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

crisco10 wrote: »
    This may be a really simple question but How do you tell if a team has "gone bot"?
    The name changes to <Placename> Roosters/Warriors/Hurricanes etc..
    The rank points drop to the default 40.
    The players are all sacked and crappy new default players are brought in.

In the case of out league, the team went bot, then got taken over by a new manager just after the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

crisco10 wrote: »

And the manager will be down as "private" rather than an actual user name.
    Bot Club: http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php?id=45053#page=summary&id=45053

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

thanks guys!

I had my suspicions about "private" managers!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement