Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bike Scheme

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lucidus

gah, i'm renting a room in an apartment also so i can't:

'Send proof of address (original utility bill within the last 3 months)'

so that scuppers the direct debit idea... damn this is boring, might just forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

lucidus wrote: »
    ok thanks for the reply, i'll look at the direct debit option- i've only just got rid of my credit cards, don't want another; ever!

I wonder if 3V or other prepaid Mastercards like the Payzone card are accepted?
    gah, i'm renting a room in an apartment also so i can't:

'Send proof of address (original utility bill within the last 3 months)'

so that scuppers the direct debit idea... damn this is boring, might just forget about it.

They might accept a bank statement or letter from your employer if you ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lucidus

thanks again for your reply...

i went to their contact page to see if i could do something like that but to use the contact form you need a subscriber number, i.e. to already be signed up!?

guess i'll have to phone them.

nice idea re. the prepay cards but i want to ask them first before i bother signing up for one of those in case it doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

i went to their contact page to see if i could do something like that but to use the contact form you need a subscriber number, i.e. to already be signed up!?

Just put in 0000 and see what happens :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Anyone know where / if they are expanding this? It's really great but a lot of the time it makes sense for me to stay on a bus instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement