Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commuting from Naas to citywest??

Options
  • 07-10-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm looking for anyone working 9 to 5 working in citywest who would kindly like to give me a lift to and from work and in return I would share the cost of petrol, (20, 30 euro a week??). I'm would be coming from the Newhall area of Naas??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I can see people jumping at the opportunity to give someone with a username like "Aul Nag" a lift to and from work :p

Just get a car!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

At least post a pic, ya might have better luck getting a lift if your hot!

Yes, people might flame me for saying that but ya all know its true! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 auldnag

Don't you think I would get a car if i could,

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Folks, keep it constructive. If you've nothing helpful to say, don't say it.

This isn't After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 yumyums

I am new to this forum and find it a bit tricky? Can anyone tell me how to start a new thread? Sorry for the stupidity!!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

yumyums wrote: »
    I am new to this forum and find it a bit tricky? Can anyone tell me how to start a new thread? Sorry for the stupidity!!:o

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

That will help.

To start a new thread in any forum click on the new thread button newthread.gif on the top left-hand side of the page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 yumyums

thanks..I don't have that button so that might explain why!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

auldnag wrote: »
    I'm looking for anyone working 9 to 5 working in citywest who would kindly like to give me a lift to and from work and in return I would share the cost of petrol, (20, 30 euro a week??). I'm would be coming from the Newhall area of Naas??:)

If you have no luck with the lift, I've seen people getting off the Naas - Dublin bus at Browns Barn on the dual carriageway beside Citywest. bus also picks up on the otherside going home.

Advertisement