Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga/Pilates

• 07-10-2009 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi I'm interested in starting either/both Yoga and Pilates classes. Does anyone know where these classes may be on? Place, time, price etc. Cheers :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kingfisher do classes as far as I know

http://www.kingfisherclub.com/classes.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭deisedol

A girl called Angeala is running pilates classes at the new waterford health park beside the presentation primary school. They are on in the mornings- she runs classes in other venues in the evening times. Her contact number is 086 607 4201 and email is angpilates@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mixercd

Sylvia McQuinn teaches Pilates Classes at AlphaZone Yoga Studio monday evenings, tuesday lunchtime and wed evenings her no is <snip, number removed>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Energise Ladies Gym near Ardkeen stores do pilates classes for non members (and members too I guess)....know there is a beginners class on Mondays but think there might be other classes as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

spaceylou wrote: »
    Energise Energie Ladies Gym near Ardkeen stores do pilates classes for non members (and members too I guess)....know there is a beginners class on Mondays but think there might be other classes as well.
    :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement