Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saving goals on ps3

Options
  • 07-10-2009 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

How can i do this?

I have an ea account and i do be signed in to the PSN but the option isnt lit up when im watchig the replay. Its probly something simple that im not doing but it has me baffled.

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ya your right i was wondering about this last night scored a beauty from bout 30 yards with Evra online lol and couldnt save it was cracking up :p

Any1 any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hama33

There is no option to save replays to your hard drive. Instead you have to upload to replay to EA Football World and can watch it on your computer. So you have to be online to upload replays and it takes awhile.
    This is what it was like in fifa 09 and i thought they would have changed it but doesnt look like it. I have an xbox but pretty sure its the same for the ps3 version. You press Y when watching a replay to upload on the 360 so its probably triangle on the ps3.

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It's a pain alright. I scored a cracker a few nights ago so went to upload it and was told the website was unavailable. How hard is it to allow them to be saved on your hard drive :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 king egor

Cheers for the replies lads.

Its a right pain in the face especially when ye score a beauty on a mate and ye just want to remind him of it everytime he calls round.

I cant even upload my videos to the ea site, the option is on the screen but its not lit up and when i press the button it does nothing.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

Yeah noticed this myself last night. I selected the upload option and the status bar crawled along so I just stopped it at 7%. It would be great to have replays of them important goals scored throughout the season, I can't believe there's no option to save to HD.

:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement