Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the Samsung Tocca lite

• 07-10-2009 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, just a quick qestion about the above model, and apologies if its a total n00b question or was asked before. Its about the downloads, the samsung website only has the UK not Ireland and all the prices are listed in sterling so i was wondering if its compatable with Irish phones, was planning on downoading a game but dont wanna get charged for it and not get the game!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

thanks for the help guys!!

im sure ill be back if i ever have any more problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nopies

Hi sorry to ask too, but i got a samsung tocca lite and when i lock it the screensaver is an ad for the apprentice and i reaaly wanna change it.
    I've looked it up online and no joy, does any1 know how to do it?
    Thanks a million:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 KrazyKirby

Ive got the same problem with the Apprentice Ad Screensaver.. its real annoying and can't seem to figure out how to change it anybody know how?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

kryogen wrote: »
    Hi all, just a quick qestion about the above model, and apologies if its a total n00b question or was asked before. Its about the downloads, the samsung website only has the UK not Ireland and all the prices are listed in sterling so i was wondering if its compatable with Irish phones, was planning on downoading a game but dont wanna get charged for it and not get the game!

Just download the game elsewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement