If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free ipod classic offer with Pioneer Receiver & Bluray package?

Options
  • 07-10-2009 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi John, just seen an offer from another retailer. It's the Vsx lx52 receiver and Bdp52 blu ray player for £1299.99 and Pioneer will (After receiving proof of purchase of course!) send you a 160gb ipod classic! Are Richersounds involved in this deal? Can you price match? Thanks in advance! Ps Thanks for all your help with my 5090 tv! Lovin it!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

razor69 wrote: »
    Hi John, just seen an offer from another retailer. It's the Vsx lx52 receiver and Bdp52 blu ray player for £1299.99 and Pioneer will (After receiving proof of purchase of course!) send you a 160gb ipod classic! Are Richersounds involved in this deal? Can you price match? Thanks in advance! Ps Thanks for all your help with my 5090 tv! Lovin it!

Razor,

of course we will price match - no problem - who is the other retailer and finally, yes we are doing the free ipod if you purchase a Pioneer Receiver and Blu ray at the same time,

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26 razor69

Hi John that's great news! How much notice do you need on the order as I will be collecting in person. (I'm up there fairly often with work) Thanks for the price match and it was on TLC Broadcast where I seen the offer originally. Also I was on Pioneers website and they said the ipod offer was only open to Uk residents? Is there a way round this?

Hi John that's great news! How much notice do you need on the order as I will be collecting in person. (I'm up there fairly often with work) Thanks for the price match and it was on TLC Broadcast where I seen the offer originally. Also I was on Pioneers website and they said the ipod offer was only open to Uk residents? Is there a way round this?

Razor,

thanks again for the post,

We normally have the '52's available from stock - but A L W A Y S drop us a line before you travel and I'll reserve a system for you.

I have emailed Pioneer to check out what the situation on the IPOD ROI resident issue is and to check out if we can get a work around for you.

I'll keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John, one last thing. Would it be an option to send the ipod to yourselves and I could collect from there? Could help me re a Xmas pressie for her indoors, she wouldn't be impressed if she knew I got it for free! lol

Hi John, one last thing. Would it be an option to send the ipod to yourselves and I could collect from there? Could help me re a Xmas pressie for her indoors, she wouldn't be impressed if she knew I got it for free! lol

• Advertisement

Hi John, Any news on the ipod front? I'm looking at around two weeks for purchasing the 52's package. Thanks Again in Advance.

Hi John, Any news on the ipod front? I'm looking at around two weeks for purchasing the 52's package. Thanks Again in Advance.

Razor,

your ears must be burning!

I had just emailed our contact at Pioneer again to give him a 'bump' - I'll keep you posted and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi Again John. Sorry for "Bustin ur balls" over this but any news from your Pio contact re: the ipod. Would like to purchase the package next week if possible? Many Thanks in Advance as I'm sure the delay isn't from your end. Razor.

Hi Again John. Sorry for "Bustin ur balls" over this but any news from your Pio contact re: the ipod. Would like to purchase the package next week if possible? Many Thanks in Advance as I'm sure the delay isn't from your end. Razor.

Hi John. Sorry again for annoying you. Unfortunately I had to put my purchase on hold due to the arrival of my baby daughter 10 weeks ago. (Expensive little critters aren't they!) She made quite a dent in my Home Theatre fund! Anyhow I'm back to almost right credit levels. I know the i pod offer is finished but whilst looking around online I seen the vsx lx52 & bdp 52 for £1265 on synergysav. Wondering if you can price match this and would the Belfast store have both in stock this Sat 27/3? Ps If you can price match how do I inform the Staff up there of your price promise

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.