Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Féile Draíochta 31st October 2009

Options
  • 07-10-2009 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Folks,

I just thought I would let you all know that the Féile Draíochta website with details of this years event is up and running here:

http://www.feiledraiochta.org/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Welcome to Féile Draíochta, a Festival of Irish Magic & Spirituality

Halloween Fair

Saturday, 31st October 2009
    Doors Open 9am, until 5pm.
    A day of talks, workshops, fun and magical shopping.

35-39 Lower Abbey Street

Dublin 1

Tickets
    Tickets are €20.00 for the full day (9am to 5pm) when bought at the door. This is a full Day Pass entry to all talks and workshops, and of course the Magical Marketplace.

To pop in and visit the Magical Marketplace only costs just €3.
    Special Rate of €15.00 applies to all pre-paid entry!

Some of the info off the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Ulsteryank

Ah, there it is. I was wondering if I would see an advertisement on here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

From the forum charter:
    # This board is not affiliated with any group, coven, grove, list, moot, or association. However it isn't unfriendly with them. Discussions about such groups are okay, but this is not the place to settle internal politics.

# The moderators may from time to time post announcements about events or other items of interest. These do not represent an endorsement. Caveat emptor!

# If you want to see an event or similar announced contact the mods with the appropriate details. Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited without prior consent.

I shan't be going to this myself, as it falls on hollow'een and I have plans with my children.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I couldn't make it either, and I would have loved to go.

Was it good?! I bet it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I only went to the market, but that was good anyway. Got some nice stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Ulsteryank

I had a great time, both at the festival, and the pints with the hosts afterwards. Loved the hotel as well.

Advertisement