Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio stores in Dublin - Monitors

Options
  • 07-10-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if there's somewhere good in Dublin to listen to Adam, Focal, Events etc. Want to sample them out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

X-Music up by the Red Cow Roundabout. Not 100% they sell those brands though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

yeah xmusic would be the bet - wasnt blown away by their choice of monitors though but theres ots of stuff to play with in there, great shop - worth the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

Hi,
    Should also have a listen to some genelecs in Big Bear Sound in Dublin they have a great listening room .

www.bigbearsound.com

Cheers -
    Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

Paul, don't you carry these speakers?

I had one experience with big bear sound, and not going there anymore. Was when I started, they were supposed to ring me when they get gear in stock (was either the avalon or u87 - was interested in both), but never did, and the whole attitude was "we don't really care" - perhaps things have changed, perhaps they had a bad day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Indeed, thanks Shay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement