Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science & Maths Teaching in US

• 07-10-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭

If anyone is looking to study in the US for an undergrad or graduate degree and is interested in becoming a qualified teacher there, this might be of interest to you: http://www.teachforamerica.org/admissions/how_to_apply/international_students.htm

You are only eligible to apply if you're currently in the US on a student visa and will obtain a non-teaching degree in Science or Maths.

As I've seen quite a few people interested in travelling to the US. I thought I would share this. It's still in the pilot stage as it's currently in it's second year. The only catch is that it's a 2 year commitment in Houston, Texas, though they hope to expand if possible.

Advertisement