Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you find out who your landlord is?

Options
  • 07-10-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

We rent through a letting agent. They are awful.

How do you find out who your landlord is? We cannot go through this group of morons anymore. It makes me physically sick, knowing that everytime I ring or email, I'll be ignored, or there will be absolutely nothing done. I'm at the end of my tether.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

I've rented through agents before but the lease was always signed by the actual owner, with their name and address given in it. So perhaps worth checking your lease again just to be sure the details aren't in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Thanks Spoonface. No it's not on the lease..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Contact the PRTB- the tenancy should be registered, and you are entitled to know who your landlord is.

Advertisement