Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Naas Hotel Would You Recommend?

Options
  • 07-10-2009 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Looking for a decent hotel to stay one night mid-week in Naas. Walking distance from the town. Doesn't have to be swish or fancy, but not a B&B!

Checked out the Osprey, but the cheeky gits are charging €125 for a single room!!! Amazing considering you can get hotel rooms in Dublin in fairly good hotels for less than €50 now.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 DonkeyPunch

The Naas Court Hotel is alright. It's right in the middle of the town too

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

The Naas Court Hotel is alright. It's right in the middle of the town too

The Naas Court is not really considered a hotel anymore -more a night club - however if you looking for cheap, clean, not fancy hotel you could try Town House or Habour hotels - only others in Naas are Lawlors or Mauldings (might do special offers for mid week) - otherwise there's the Killashee just outside Naas but it's probably about the same price as the Osprey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

I'd be a Lalors Hotel Man myself.
    Stayed there twice in two weeks (Saturdays) in July & it's unreal so it is.
    Think it was E70 a Night.
    1st Time I got a room looking into Courtyard. 2 Double Beds in it iirc. Savage En-Suite too (Deep Bath!) & flatscreen telly too.
    2nd Time I was given a Suite. Suite by name & Sweet by Nature so it was. Bigger than 2 Ordinary Rooms put together. Separate Wet Room & Toilet/Sink. Again, 2 x Double Beds, Flatscreen Telly & Bose Sound System.
    Unreal value was had & the breakfast was highly-recommended too. The staff that I dealt with were decent enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

Tester46 wrote: »
    Looking for a decent hotel to stay one night mid-week in Naas. Walking distance from the town. Doesn't have to be swish or fancy, but not a B&B!

Checked out the Osprey, but the cheeky gits are charging €125 for a single room!!! Amazing considering you can get hotel rooms in Dublin in fairly good hotels for less than €50 now.

Any ideas?

a friend of mine was charged €199 for a room last saturday night, robbing ****s!!, same place,

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

I would 2nd Lawlors - its really lovely and so different from most other hotels you will stay in. !

• Advertisement
Advertisement