Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghostbusters manga

Options
  • 07-10-2009 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

I'm a huge gb fan and saw this in hughs n hughs last week and picked it up.
    but so far it seems very amatuarlly written egon looks like dr strangelove and the whole thing seems dumb so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Ridley

Is that the Tokyopop Ghostbusted book? I like that alot. It surprised me in actually getting the tone and characters I'd expect of the movies.

That short story with the woman being haunted by the ghost of John Lennon gets my approval. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I saw this yrs ago on the sc-fi channel Im pretty certain I have it on tape somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Arion24

You mean this manga?
    GHOSTBUSTERS_Theater_of_Pain_by_speedking.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 JesusJuice

Awesome!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

allanb49 wrote: »
    I'm a huge gb fan and saw this in hughs n hughs last week and picked it up.
    but so far it seems very amatuarlly written egon looks like dr strangelove and the whole thing seems dumb so far.

Are these based on the movies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Arion24 wrote: »
    You mean this manga?
    GHOSTBUSTERS_Theater_of_Pain_by_speedking.jpg

that looks like it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

kearnsr wrote: »
    Are these based on the movies?

based after stories set in the GB universe

Advertisement