Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any tilers?

Options
  • 07-10-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I'm looking to update the floor tiles in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Problem is I've looked at new tiles and prices are mad and I simply can't afford it.
    Is tile painting an option? I've looked it up and can find products in the US but not Ireland.

Anyone any ideas or alternatives?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Yeah Lino in the bathrooms and tiles in the kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 PrincessL

Thanks, but I wouldn't be saving much and lino gets wrecked in bathrooms so not an option :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

PrincessL wrote: »
    Thanks, but I wouldn't be saving much and lino gets wrecked in bathrooms so not an option :(

You are answering your questions without realising it. You dont like the cheap option: Lino. You cant aford the dear option: tiles and you have a notion on an unproved option: Floor painting tiles.

You have all the answers there!

Advertisement