Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practice your Gaeilge

Options
  • 07-10-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Dia Dhuit,

I am looking to start up a regular group of people who are interested in speaking as Gaeilge in a relaxed setting. I was thinking a pub during the week might work. I know this used to happen in Ryans before but I think it's finished now. All levels would be welcome as I am certainly not fluent but would like to be. It would be great to practice what we have and maybe learn something new at the same time. A good excuse for a drink aswell. I have put it out there .........................

Slan
    Patrick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I like the sound of this. I was just saying the other day how Im finding it hard to remember the bit of irish I did have. Dont think I could make it though, I live out a bit from town and moneys so tight at the minute. Sounds like fun though, if money picks up Id defo be in.

Advertisement