Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just played Special Forces

Options
  • 07-10-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Just had a game of special forces for the first time last night. the map was Warlord. have to say its great fun! pity its a seperate launch and servers cant have warlord and other special forces maps in their map rotation.

the 1.5 patch really gave this game a new lease of life for me :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Me too though I'm a 24/7 Operation Harvest man these days.

I bought all the add-on packs but got so tired of always having to reinstall them over and over again I never played them. (esp as SF I think came with the 1.41 patch so the order you install became very important).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yes im playing Great wall to beat the band these days. Would love to see them release SF free also it is a great expansion that was never played enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

I'm 99.9% certain that Special Forces IS free to download now ( version 1.50 )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm 99.9% certain that Special Forces IS free to download now ( version 1.50 )

It's not. Only the two boosters packs were free in 1.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

I purchased "the complete series" on ebay for €7.99 shortly before the release 1.50.
    I incorrectly assumed SF was included because the SF logo was displayed in a splash screen.

7.99 well spent :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

you should try get SF as its well worth while.

Advertisement