Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

returning tv to pixmania ? advice

Options
  • 07-10-2009 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

they told me to attach a receipt coupon to the package

but not to attach it to the original packaging

what am i to do ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

What's a receipt coupon?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Drakus

what am i to do ?

Do you have the coupon, like jor_el I have no idea what it is, a reciept maybe. They seem to be saying you should attach the coupon to whatever packaging you use to package up the original item, for return. Anyway what I would do is photocopy the coupon and attach it to several places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

what am i to do ?

The Receipt Coupon is a thing thing that Pixmania e-mail you (or you download from their website) to attach to the returned item. They don't want you to attach it to the origional packaging of the product in case you damage it. (even though, when sending it over to you in the first place, they probably just stuck a label on the origional packaging themselves and let it off.)

The handiest thing to do is, put the TV in it's origional box. Wrap a few rolls of Shrink wrap around it, and stick the label to that.

Advertisement