Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mailing lists

Options
  • 07-10-2009 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Whats with some people sending emails to the entire subject mailing list asking about what to study? I've gotten a few now something like:
    What is everyone studying for this exam??..im so stuck, dont even know where to begin or whats going to be on the exam!!.. any pointers on what to study would be much appreciated.. Thanks x

Ah come on, wouldnt it be a lot better to get chatting to someone before a lecture and ask them what they think will come up instead? Or ask on here?

It just seems to me like emailing the entire subject mailing list would be the last ditch effort for help :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Can you email the whole class? How does that work? But yes, I agree, rather stupid especially as your name is your email address.

Another thing is societies not BCC-ing the email address's in there emails. Really bad show and if someone was up for it, they could be done for data protection.

Advertisement