Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish population Khadgar Horde

Options
  • 07-10-2009 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Just a quick check to see how many there are on the horde side on Khadgar. I'm considering putting together a new guild, and was thinking it would be nice to get an all irish guild going (North & South), so that if ever we decided to get a guild meet up, it would be easier to plan ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

im actually considering moving my huter to another realm and would be interested in going horde too, if there are quite a few here ill do it !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I posted on the Khadgar forums as well. I know that from switching between a few guilds to try and find a place I was comfortable in, I came across quite a few. So just seeing how interested they'd be in coming together.

I know a few aren't happy where they are, and i'm starting to think this is the only way i'll find 25+ players who are responsible and capable enough of showing up for raids and putting in 100%, without being too elitist to be spamming their titles outside the bank in Dalaran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;62435507']I posted on the Khadgar forums as well. I know that from switching between a few guilds to try and find a place I was comfortable in, I came across quite a few. So just seeing how interested they'd be in coming together.

I know a few aren't happy where they are, and i'm starting to think this is the only way i'll find 25+ players who are responsible and capable enough of showing up for raids and putting in 100%, without being too elitist to be spamming their titles outside the bank in Dalaran.

Il am looking to come back to WoW, Would be interested in this.

I call ret pally slot!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Blazher wrote: »
    Il am looking to come back to WoW, Would be interested in this.

I call ret pally slot!

Sorry that spot is reserved for drinking%20bird.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sorry that spot is reserved for drinking%20bird.jpg

This isn't a Dk he's rolling, for a retardin you might need a second or even a third one of them !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

PVP realm PLIX and i'll be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Seems my call on the Khadgar forums either fell on deaf ears, or people are afraid to say where they're from.

I'm still hopeful i'll get some replies - maybe round up some interest. I wouldn't want to get anyone's hopes up without being able to back them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

Every 5-6 weeks a new thread pops up like this one, "Looking to reroll Irish Guild horde side", "Looking to start a new irish pve/pvp guild on 'insert realmname here' "

Guess what they all fail :D

Not sunzz here honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

just transfer to outland alliance and theres a waiting crowd of irish people..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

is outland a pvp realm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Good few irish on Terenas on Horde side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

TechnoPool wrote: »
    is outland a pvp realm?
    yes, the best pvpers on the planet like Sinep and Xlan at lumbermill that time

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

im also thinking of switching servers im level 80 getting geared up for raids.

whisp me on boards

plus i have grunty you can /hug

Advertisement