Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed..

Options
  • 07-10-2009 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have been playing Fifa10 online now for the past 3-4 days and have only won 1 game from 20 or so - I had previously played Fifa09.

Now maybe I'm just really poor at the game and that would seem like the most logical suggestion but I'm trying to tell myself that I'm missing a trcik somewhere along the line..

When I'm playing a game whenever I pass the ball there is always an opposition player right on me to take the ball, my players always seem very far from one another and when I do get the ball to the frontline there's no support from the midfield/wingbacks.. When the opposing player has the ball the opposite of what I've listed below appears to be the case!!! how can this be?? I'm extremely frustrated and am at the point where I simply don't enjoy playing the game.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

EireEV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

LB (L1 i think fir PS3) and Pass from Mid for a one two, also when you are on the ball if you slow it down and double tap LB and players close by will make a run then either through ball or just a normal pass. Use the wings and try and send in crosses using RB plus cross if you have the default settings you will find the cross dropping on the strikers head(or under the bar even).

Do a custom search game and take out the five star teams there are loads of decent 4 star teams to choose from that wont have Ronaldo an co. Even take a one star game and use a LOI team you will find good games to be had where the game play is pretty slow.

What team are you using at the min, Barca leave themselves wide open at times so the obvious is not always the best if you have to go 5 star the Chelsea imo have a lot to offer all over the pitch.

Just my opinions here there are a lot better players than me to offer help on this forum so your in good hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

EireEV wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have been playing Fifa10 online now for the past 3-4 days and have only won 1 game from 20 or so - I had previously played Fifa09.

Now maybe I'm just really poor at the game and that would seem like the most logical suggestion but I'm trying to tell myself that I'm missing a trcik somewhere along the line..

When I'm playing a game whenever I pass the ball there is always an opposition player right on me to take the ball, my players always seem very far from one another and when I do get the ball to the frontline there's no support from the midfield/wingbacks.. When the opposing player has the ball the opposite of what I've listed below appears to be the case!!! how can this be?? I'm extremely frustrated and am at the point where I simply don't enjoy playing the game.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

EireEV

Here the opponent is keeping their finger on Sprint and A(xbox), X(PS), this puts pressure on the whole time and if they hold Sprint and B(XBOX), O(PS) then two players will be putting the pressure on. I know it can be frustrating but you need certain tatics to deal with it, like quick passing, balls over the top, or even packing the midfield can be good, different players have different ways to deal with it. It really is Jack Charlton tatics, "Put em under pressure".

Advertisement