Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact the Greens before Saturday

Options
  • 07-10-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

If you are interested in seeing the back of FF this weekend... then now is your chance to let the Greens know your stance!

All of their elected representatives have contact details at http://www.greenparty.ie/en/people

Most councillors have mobile numbers listed and TD's and MLA's have email addresses listed.

So pick your local TD/MLA/Cllr and send them a text or email asking them to do the decent thing.

I've set the ball rolling with a text to my local Green councillor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's already a thread discussing the Greens and their possible exit. This thread isn't going to turn into a discussion in any way I can see and there's an existing thread doing the discussing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement