Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video's and tiagra chainset

Options
  • 07-10-2009 5:53pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Having a bit of a clear out
    Video's
    Pour un maillot jaune
    Cycle sport "great moments in cycling"
    MBR "freebies" x 3 different ones

All available for free

Tiagra chainset with BB 53/39 Good working order
    €15

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭BikePure

I there, I might be interested in the Tiagra chainset! Have you got a quick picture I could look at? Also, what is the reason for sale and what sort of condition is it in? What kind of BB is included, is it one of the newer external bearing types or older spindle type? Standard English thread I presume is it? Thanks (I could add extra for postage, don't worry! ;))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

It's an english thread. ( 9 speed 2007 model ). Reason for sale is that it was on a n Xcross bike which I have replaced with a 46/36 FSE Xcross chain set.
    Has been ridden less than 50 times from new.
    TBH just want it not to go to waste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

ya selling the "other" frame?

Meant to ask one major question...what is the cranklength? Like 170,172.5 or 175mm? And any info on the bb, new or old type? An Post will charge €6 to post it if its under the kilo (I presume it should be) otherwise it's €7.50 for over the kilo. Any chance of a quick picture so I can get an idea of what it looks like?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

BikePure wrote: »
    And any info on the bb, new or old type? An Post will charge €6 to post it if its under the kilo (I presume it should be) otherwise it's €7.50 for over the kilo. Any chance of a quick picture so I can get an idea of what it looks like?
    RobFowl wrote: »
    It's an english thread. ( 9 speed 2007 model ). Reason for sale is that it was on a Xcross bike which I have replaced with a 46/36 FSE Xcross chain set
    170mm's haven't worked out how to attach pic's that are not on the net (Doh!)
    Feck it free for collection just want it not to go to waste, Vid's gone

• Advertisement

RobFowl wrote: »
    170mm's haven't worked out how to attach pic's that are not on the net (Doh!)
    Feck it free for collection just want it not to go to waste, Vid's gone

Hey man, thats bloody sweet as that is the exact cranklength I use and was thinking that they probably wouldn't suit and would be longer but it looks like it's my lucky day! I don't get what you say then...are you saying that delivery is free or free if you pick it up from you in person? I really want this and will actually be using it on a bike I am planning to build up, not just taking it off your hands for the sake of it! I will pay you through PayPal whatever it costs, just please let me know! Thanks in advance, really appreciate it. :)

BikePure wrote: »
    Hey man, thats bloody sweet as that is the exact cranklength I use and was thinking that they probably wouldn't suit and would be longer but it looks like it's my lucky day! I don't get what you say then...are you saying that delivery is free or free if you pick it up from you in person? I really want this and will actually be using it on a bike I am planning to build up, not just taking it off your hands for the sake of it! I will pay you through PayPal whatever it costs, just please let me know! Thanks in advance, really appreciate it. :)
    It's yours for cost of transport ! PM me. I'm in North Co. Dublin. I think you're in Limerick? I'll try to get a cost from an post on mon. Just post me the cash amount after I send it (will send it as soon as I can (poss mon or tues), trusting type and tend to find cyclists are honest !!!) if you want to make a donation to the St Francis hospice I wouldn't object ;)

bcmf wrote: »
    ya selling the "other" frame?
    Open to offers ;)

Advertisement