Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer In Dublin Seeks Band

Options
  • 07-10-2009 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Drummer looking to start band in Tallaght,

influences are many but i want a unique sound that forms from many influences of my own and the band,
    may have guitarist/vocals but open to change her, have own rehersal space and many many gig opertunities
    as i have contacts around the Tallaght/Dublin music sceene

Looking for a Guitarist Vocalist and Bassist to write mostly originals (mabye a small few covers)
    People that will work hard and are willing to have a laugh
    some experience would be nice but willing to give anyone a chance as raw talent is juat as good

Ideal age 18 - 25

My influences include:
    Led Zeppelin Guns n Roses Babyshambles Flyleaf The Beach Boys Pearl Jam The Doors Deep Purple The Stone Roses Bipolar Empire Blink 182 The Smyths The Rolling Stones ACDC Aerosmith The Jovi The Smashing Pumpkins Snow Patrol The Cades Motley Crue Steel Dragon The Pixies Placebo Elvis The Rat Pack The Beatles Fall Out Boy 30 Seconds To Mars Black Sabbath Elton John Johnnie Cash The Rolling Stones Lynyrd Skynyrd The Seeds Muse Ozzy Queen Radiohead Slashs Snakepit Sixx Am Garth Brooks The Sounds Velvet Revolver Stillwater Thunderclap Newman Todd Rundgren Cream Bon Jovi Kings Of Leon LEN Cat Stevens David Bowie Loaded Groove Armada Rod Stewart Simon & Garfunkel Yes The Who Angels And Airwaves Kiss The Libertines Morrissey Prince Rory Gallagher Roy Orbison Van Halen Van Morrisson T-Rex White Lies Rage Crazytown Codes Traveling Wilburys Audioslave Christy Moore The Shady Boys Junah The Murder Clues Deshonos The Red Labes Leapold The Hot Sprockets

To name some

Please contact me Markoconlon@hotmail.com A.S.A.P

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Adam swords

Still looking for a band
    my new band based in north dublin is waiting on the right drummer
    write back if your interested in more info thanks
    haha thats a lot of influences man fair play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Skylar Black

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Auzzy

pm sent

Still looking for the right band members

bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Have you any samples of your playing? What style do you play and how would you describe your technique level?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Music-and-booze

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

hay im paul and im lookin to start a band but im waitin for a drummer. ive been playin and singin for eight years.
    a few of you influences are what im lookin for
    im into all th 80's bands like whitesnake, poison, motley crue, judas priest, motorhead, guns n roses, kiss, zz top to name a few but im into other styles aswell

i have loads of orignals just sittin there so if your interested giv us a shout i have lots of experience giggin and ive done some recordin
    cheers
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Drummer looking to start band in Tallaght,

influences are many but i want a unique sound that forms from many influences of my own and the band,
    may have guitarist/vocals but open to change her, have own rehersal space and many many gig opertunities
    as i have contacts around the Tallaght/Dublin music sceene

Looking for a Guitarist Vocalist and Bassist to write mostly originals (mabye a small few covers)
    People that will work hard and are willing to have a laugh
    some experience would be nice but willing to give anyone a chance as raw talent is juat as good

Ideal age 18 - 25

My influences include:
    Led Zeppelin Guns n Roses Babyshambles Flyleaf The Beach Boys Pearl Jam The Doors Deep Purple The Stone Roses Bipolar Empire Blink 182 The Smyths The Rolling Stones ACDC Aerosmith The Jovi The Smashing Pumpkins Snow Patrol The Cades Motley Crue Steel Dragon The Pixies Placebo Elvis The Rat Pack The Beatles Fall Out Boy 30 Seconds To Mars Black Sabbath Elton John Johnnie Cash The Rolling Stones Lynyrd Skynyrd The Seeds Muse Ozzy Queen Radiohead Slashs Snakepit Sixx Am Garth Brooks The Sounds Velvet Revolver Stillwater Thunderclap Newman Todd Rundgren Cream Bon Jovi Kings Of Leon LEN Cat Stevens David Bowie Loaded Groove Armada Rod Stewart Simon & Garfunkel Yes The Who Angels And Airwaves Kiss The Libertines Morrissey Prince Rory Gallagher Roy Orbison Van Halen Van Morrisson T-Rex White Lies Rage Crazytown Codes Traveling Wilburys Audioslave Christy Moore The Shady Boys Junah The Murder Clues Deshonos The Red Labes Leapold The Hot Sprockets

To name some

Please contact me Markoconlon@hotmail.com A.S.A.P

Thanks

Hi Mark, would Carlow be too far for you?
    Starting a new originals band after the demise of the last venture....
    2 guitarists, bass player, and singer....just looking for a drummer....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tanmanno5

Hey man Im only chancing me arm here as you dont sem to be into that much metal but me and some members of me old band are looking to start up a hard working dedicated metal band, something along the lines of thrash maybe, were based in clondalkin,leixlip. Give me a shout if your interested at HermanforceNo1@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭paul.fitz

Alright man, I need a drummer for a rock band,very melodic and I think pretty original. if your interested give me a shout at fitzer99@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/pfitzpatrick

Advertisement