Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightrider to Clane

Options
  • 07-10-2009 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all,

I was just wondering does the the Bus Eireann Nightrider service stop in Clane after departing from Dublin on Thursday nights? The timetable on the Bus Eireann website says it stops in Clane departing from Newbridge but I'm not sure about departing from Dublin?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It goes to Naas, Newbridge first - then returns to Dublin via Clane - so the departure times leaving Dublin are valid for Clane.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭aidan18

the magical mystery tour takes 90 minutes from the H'Penny bridge stop on a friday night as it also stops in Kill then it tours Naas before turning in Newbridge before moving on to downtown Clane. The departures times are 12.30am & 03.30am I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

I think the Nightrider service only runs on Friday and Saturday nights. I could be wrong re the Clane one as I used to get the Kilcock one before they cancelled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Kilcock is a Nightlink (Dublin Bus) service. Nightrider is Bus Eireann - so two completely different things :)

Advertisement