Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House - Removals companies in Galway??

Options
  • 07-10-2009 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey I was just wondering does anybody have any recommendations for a moving truck rental or removals company in Galway, and more importantly any idea of the price of one load from one part of town to the other?? I have to move from Dominick Street on Friday evening, and I have about a van full of stuff that needs to be moved to College Rd... Rang Big O Taxis asking about their taxi vans but they told me it would be about 15/20 a go.. need something cheap for one go!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

enterprise. Used them a few months ago, cost about 50 euro or something for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I used enterprise for a van to collect components of a kitchen from Ennis, it was about 140for a day. Big van tho. Maybe its different now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

If you don';t drive OP, there are some ads in the Advertiser classifieds, otherwise Xiney found someone recently

Advertisement