Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

some advice please

• 07-10-2009 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

hi all ,im looking for a bit of advice im a 25 year old guy ,not good looking,red hair,im 16 and a half stone,just want to buy some suitable clothes for going out,i was 22 stone so my old clothes are too baggy now,any tips would be great,im 6ft 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

Man don't be so hard on yourself :) You've lost a hell of a lot of weight well done :) I personally think navy is great on redheads. Go into French Connection get a nice T-shirt and jeans. Or a check shirt, any guy looks great in them.

In my personal opinion confidence is key. Anything you wear looks a million times better when you're relaxed and happy with yourself. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

In my personal opinion confidence is key. Anything you wear looks a million times better when you're relaxed and happy with yourself. :)

+1.. and well done on the weight loss. Kudos!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

H & M do some really nice stuff for guys. River Island as well, although it is quite pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Larianne wrote: »
    H & M do some really nice stuff for guys. River Island as well, although it is quite pricey.

River Island have dropped there prices in the last year & isn't too badly priced for what you get - their jeans are great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Don't limit your colour choice because of your hair colour. Try instead to match your skin. Assuming you have the typical red heads pale skin then you should look at Autumnal colours, rich erthy golds, browns, dark oranges, rusty shades, ochres, teals. Look at the trees as they are now and see the colours. Thats what you will look great in. And luckly for you the shops are now filling up with the Autumnal stock. Get some jeans, not the skinny leg things, some good boots and lots of thick & chunky knitted jumpers and scarves and the world is your oyster.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement